Saturday, March 5, 2011

Here goes everything

And so I suppose we're all going to give it a shot. Things can't seem to get any worse in the world, that, what the hell, let's see what one person's effort and energy can accomplish. Like, what else are we gonna do?
The exciting thing is though, is that a lot of people are just going for it. We're all giving a swing at the universe that is within our reach.

So here it goes, big world. I'm making my art. I can't say how much it's gonna do, but I'm gonna do it anyways. I've been doing it for as long as i can remember, and I'm not the only one. There are a lot of us--making our art, our music, our ideas. We're everywhere, and we're not just artists. There are technicians and farmers and blacksmiths and mathematician and writers, etc... There are more of us clearly dissatisfied with the "freedom" we have been "given," and more of us horrified with how much we are a part of the problem. We're going to try to be better.

So here it goes. I'm making my art. I'll let you know how it goes.

Love,
Bribird

No comments:

Post a Comment