Monday, March 11, 2013

Something Old

Here's some stuff I was working on before I went to Warm Town (Southern Hemisphere). I'd say they are musings on migration. It's never easy seeing a loved one leave a loved place. I've moved around all my life and now is the first time I'm the one staying behind. It's a strange sensation--being in a space that you equate with people who no longer fill that space with you. So many of my nears and dears have up and left this beautiful city that I have started loving hard. Oh, too many good things in all directions. What a dilemma.

Sky Flight City Goodbye





1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! I know they would just be awesome in person... Are they all part of one big piece? Ahhh this is making me want to collage so bad! But I'm not so good at it on my own... Which is why you need to help me. ; )

    ReplyDelete