Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Beautiful End of The World Project

Hello All,


This is a sneak peak at what I've been doing in the studio since graduation. My new body of work is a stream-of-consciousness collage-based series. I am sourcing all materials from all the paper work I have amassed over four years at art school (which is a lot). This includes not just work that I have made, but text books, DVD covers, postcards, posters, letters, receipts, assignments and sketchbook cutouts--all accumulated, and now appropriated into narrative collages. It's so exciting finding relevant content in work or objects that, when created or aquired, were without content. If you see anything you like, let me know. All smaller pieces (36"x36" to 4"x4") are probably for sale (shameless and unemployed). I am also happy to do commissions or take requests.

Thanks for looking! I always appreciate feedback.

Love,
Bribird














No comments:

Post a Comment